Les Gets - Portes du Soleil
The Les Gets Bikepark belongs to the VTT area of Les Portes du Soleil, one of the biggest linked area in the world with 12 resorts between France and Switzerland and 650 km of trails.
It featured man built trails but also offers natural trails.
Les Gets Bikepark in figures:
- 80 km of slopes with 12 downhill (DH), 1 freeride (FR) and 6 Cross-country (XC) tails.
- 1 Jump Park 3 ha & 1 mini Jump Park
- 1 North Shore zone - 1 4-cross trail
- 1 Kids Zone
- 1 Coaching Track Fabien Barel
- 1 Freestyle Airbag
- 3 MTB dedicated lifts
- 8 Bike Patrols to ensure security and good shaping of the trails
- 6 specialized shops to rent or repair your bike- dozens of MTB instructor