Molveno - Andalo - Paganella & Paganella Bike Park
New for 2014:
- Paganella Bike Park teams up with San Martino Bike Arena - one pass for both areas.
- Shuttle service and 400 km Enduro/AM trails
The Paganella Bike Park starting point, is located right at the Santèl-Meriz Ski Lift departure, just 15km from the "San Michele" A22 Brenner highway exit.
All the Bikepark is developed in Santèl-Meriz Area, and has been designed to be a "low-impact" project.
3 main Lines, within wich are 10 differents "links":
- ONE Enduro / Flow line, smooth an flow enough to be ridden with fun also by beginners
- TWO DH / Freeride lines, completely connected to each other trough "link trails", with the option to switch from one to the other and create your "own line" as you prefer.
- ONE Jump Area with "Big Air Bag", where you can improve your jumping abilities, and try new tricks without any risk.
Moreover, the Bike Park Area, will be "work in progress" for the all opening season, just to make it better and better.
There is also a brochure for AM/XC trails available. You can also ride down to Riva del Garda. If you have been to Lake Garda several times and want to explore something new then check the Paganella area.
Paganella Bike Park Promo video